Rooting smartphones these days has become necessary. Because we all know that Rooting Android can give you tons of benefits as compared to a non-rooted Android. Rooting can uncover tremendous opportunities for you to try different tweaks on your Android. It gives you full control over your device and can open possibilities which were closed inside the Android.
So it’s clear that rooting is necessary, but we have to understand that rooting is complicated which needs technical knowledge and doing any process related to rooting your phone without its knowledge can cause serious internal damage to your smartphone. Thus, there is a need of something which can make the rooting process relatively easier to apply for anyone, even the amateurs.
So, after a bit of research over the Internet, I found something which can help you root your Android in a matter of few clicks. And that something which I was talking about is an Application called Baidu Root App. It’s a Chinese Application which is considered best these days for rooting devices.
As I said that Baidu Root App is a Chinese Application and was made in Chinese earlier, but because of a serious increase in demand of the Application, the Application has been translated into English for better understanding and convenience.
So, as far my suggestions are concerned, you should definitely use Baidu Root App for easy rooting of your Android. So, in this article, we’re going to learn that how you can download, install and use the Baidu Root App to take all of it benefits.
Before heading towards the tutorial, I believe we should have a look at the salient features of the Application.
Salient Features Of Baidu Root-
1. Baidu Root App supports more than 6000 models of Android. Ranging from versions like Android 2.2 to 4.4.
2. The Application is available in two different languages. The languages are Chinese and English.
3. Baidu Root App has the ability to delete the preset or stock Applications on your Android forever. As we all know getting rid of those Applications is almost impossible.
4. The developer of the Application really cares about your device that’s why it is equipped with memory management interface which free ups a lot of space from your Android by managing and removing the unwanted Applications.
5. The Application improves the efficiency of the device it is uninstalled in, and also improves the processing speed of the device in many ways.
6. Baidu Root App takes care of your system from an another way, it also detects and removes malicious threats like malware and viruses frequently with notification related to the number and threats removed and data scanned.
7. After rooting your Android phone, you can easily install best root app – Lucky Patcher on your Android phone.
Thus, were the salient features of Baidu Root App.
Now, we’ll head towards the steps to download, install, and use Baidu Root App. Here are the steps.
Steps To Install Baidu Root Apk-
1. First of all, download and install the Baidu Root Application.
2. You may face issues while installing the Application, to tackle that you have to change some settings in your Android. Go to Settings – Security and then Check on Unknown Sources.
3. If the installation process is done, then, open the Baidu Root App. On the Home Page, you will see an option called “A key to the Root Privilege.” Click on that option and proceed further.
4. Once, you click on the button the rooting process will be started. You have to wait for sometime, it will take few minutes to the process to get completed. Once, the process will be done, the Application will notify you.
5. That’s it you’re done. The Android is rooted successfully.
Thus, were the steps to download, uninstall and use the Baidu Root Application.
Why using Baidu Root App is needful –
Baidu Root App is an Application filled with great features not to just root your Android, but providing a lot of other effective things to it. Features like Steam lining system, memory management, and booting speed makes your system healthy and open for more Apps to be enjoyed.
As far the Rooting process is concerned, without Baidu Root App, it will result in a big mess. Because Baidu does the complicated rooting process in a matter of few clicks which normally needs computer and USB cable. So, the main benefit using Baidu Root App is that you’re getting rid of all those things and managing everything with just your smartphone.
Thus, I conclude that using Baidu App is needful.
Alternatives Of Baidu Root-
However, the Baidu Root App is an amazing solution to the rooting problem. But there are other Applications available on the Internet which can do the same task and are doing it quite effectively even before the Baidu Root App was launched. So, I thought you should also know about those Applications to use them as an alternative to Baidu Root App. Here are the alternatives.
1. Root Master –
Root Master is also very popular for easy rooting. Like Baidu Root App it also makes the rooting process very simple for you. To root your android all you have to do is a click on the Applications and after waiting for sometime, the rooting process will be completed, same like Baidu Root App. And it also provides same features like Baidu Root App like System Steam lining, Booting Speed, Memory Management.
2. KingRoot apk –
KingRoot is the was launched before both the Applications provided above. It was a prime source of rooting Android before other competitors came into play. Because it was the first it doesn’t have as many features as Baidu Root App and Root Master, and it is not also compatible with a lot of Android Applications, still, it deserves a try for the smooth interface it provides.
Final Words –
Finally, I need to say that All the Applications mentioned in the article has one thing in common that they provide risk-free and easy to go rooting for Android, so, trying them will be a smart choice. Prefer any of the Application depending on your needs and last as ever choose wisely.